Is there any way to add a confirmation messag...

Is there any way to add a confirmation message to Save, or any other suggestions on how to achieve the following.

I have a scenario where a user is taking a sample and in general, they should take two or more so, on save, I would like a popup to appear with "Would you like to add another sample bottle to this inspection?” they can either hit Yes to capture another sample or no to return to the original screen.

1 6 1,410
6 REPLIES 6

Could you elaborate a little bit? What does “adding another sample bottle to this inspection” mean in regards to tables in your app?

You can use Event action for this purpose. Create a hidden action for your Sample table. Use a deep link formula like LINKTOFORM(“Sample_Form”,“Inspection_ID”,[Inspection_ID]) and then trigger that action as an event action from the Form view’s definition. If that action needs a confirmation, you could write as “Do you want to take another sample?” and if you click “Yes”, the new form view for the sample record will open. If you click “No”, it will bring you back to Inspection form view.

Perfect, thanks Aleksi. Works great. Sorry for the delayed response!

Check the app “Popup” from here… appsheet.com - - portfolio of mobile apps created with AppSheet - portfolio of mobile apps created with AppSheet appsheet.com

Can you send the link for the POPUP app you reference above

I couldn’t find the app either.

Top Labels in this Space