AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Error view Images on sheets

Good. friends I’m trying to see the images with the link according to various guides that and found, but alway...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Going live with a white label app

What is the ‘new user’ experience like once my shiny new app goes live on the app store, will I be able to add...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Randomly sort items

Hi everyone. I know this question seems to have been asked many times and I have read many of the answers but ...

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Dashboard in PDF

Dear community: Is possible that the elements of a dashboard (graphs, tables, etc.) can be put in a PDF and se...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Dynamic dropdownbox

Hello friends, I have a question about an expression for a dynamic dropdown boxe. First let me try to exlpain ...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Solved!
Data order

I really want to insert a column to display ORDER and I will know how many rows/datas in my table. When I sear...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Slow Dashboard Update

Hi, Has anyone noticed a significant delay in updates to the Dashboard browser link when making changes to it?...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies