Key column

Hi, someone can tell me please why the system doesn't allow me to set a specific column as key? When I save the system change automatically my select and fix "_RowNumber" as ref. Thanks.

Solved Solved
0 6 277
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

When the column does have spreadsheet formula, then it is banned to be key column, that was the reason on your case.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

There are few possible reasons.

- You may have spreadsheet formula

- You may set the key column type to Longtext

and so on.

Dear @Koichi_Tsuji  thanks for your time. In the screenshot you can view the column key I want (in red circle) and vice versa  the key the system impose to me and the  warning  sentence it write after.  "Progressivo richiesta" is a number unambigous.Imagekey.png

you can only choose one key column and it has to be required with an initial value formula such as UniqueID()

Simon@1minManager.com

Sorry @1minManager  and @Koichi_Tsuji , effectively the column has a spreadsheet formula becuse it's an incremental value  and I think it's impossible to have an incremental field as key.

You're probably correct.  Try using that spreadsheet formula as the inital value and remove it from the spreadsheet

When the column does have spreadsheet formula, then it is banned to be key column, that was the reason on your case.

Top Labels in this Space