New Bug Encountered: un-representable DateTime

Can anyone Help??

Iโ€™ve an app that has been working fine for several months and yet recently It is failing to start and Iโ€™m getting the following error:

โ€œUnable to fetch app definition. Error:The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime: Parameter name: Months/nโ€

There is no indication of where the error is. Iโ€™ve tried stripping out various tables including one from a google calendar data source. The error seems to be being generated by a table with a large number of virtual columns and though Iโ€™ve tried taking out VCs in order to find the error Iโ€™ve still hit a blank.

I noticed that the localization on the google calendar table was set to English (United States) whereas all other tables were set to English (United Kingdom). I changed the Google Calendar Localization setting in line with the other tables but this has not fixed the problem.

Is anyone aware of a change to DateTime in. either Appsheet or Google that might account for the new error?

0 8 596
8 REPLIES 8

@Adam Any thoughts from where that error message is coming?

Iโ€™ve copied the app in order to try to find the error and it seems to be coming from one table that has a lot of VCs dealing with duration. Other than that I donโ€™t get any specific information in the error message and the backend doesnโ€™t have any red boxes.

Iโ€™ve stripped out all actions and workflows and have removed the Google Calendar table but the problem persists.

I donโ€™t even have any DateTime columns.

@Aleksi Have you any ideas here?

Would you please send this issue for investigating to support@appsheet.com, thanks.

Will do.

Thanks

Also encountering this bug - but my application still works fine. I got the same message in my log after testing an action that works on its own but not in a workflow.

Adding rows (including date columns) to another table works when action is fired directly, but the same action in a scheduled report without conditions will not run. After checking the log it says that itโ€™s due to an un-representable datetime. (months. ) Tested out the action on the same rows and it works perfectly as long as itโ€™s not being triggered by a report.

Any fix?

In the end I found that it wasnโ€™t a formula issue but instead a line in one of the tables that for some reason had a missing entry in the date column. I deleted the line and the app started functioning normally. Try scrolling through your data tables and see if thereโ€™s a line with an entry that looks odd for some reason.
It may be that the triggering of the report is creating/editing a line of data in such a way as to omit a date or time entry.

Top Labels in this Space