Price €/kg

Hello everyone, I should indicate the prices of my products with the unit of measurement € / kg. I believe that the Price column type allows you to assign only € or other currency. Is there a way I can show prices with the correct units of measure?

Solved Solved
0 1 117
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Reflecting Units of Measure is a labeling or column naming concern.  You would either apply a column Display name including the UOM (unit of measure) - e.g. "Price (per kg)"

OR

If you have several different UOM's, then you would want to use an expression to dynamically construct the Display name.  I typically do this by including in my represented Products table a column solely for the UOM.  Then in the Price Display property I would an expression similar to:

"Price" &  " (per " & [Product].[UOM] & ")"

NOTE: the expression above assumes that in the current table you have a Product Ref column to a Products table.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Reflecting Units of Measure is a labeling or column naming concern.  You would either apply a column Display name including the UOM (unit of measure) - e.g. "Price (per kg)"

OR

If you have several different UOM's, then you would want to use an expression to dynamically construct the Display name.  I typically do this by including in my represented Products table a column solely for the UOM.  Then in the Price Display property I would an expression similar to:

"Price" &  " (per " & [Product].[UOM] & ")"

NOTE: the expression above assumes that in the current table you have a Product Ref column to a Products table.

Top Labels in this Space