Scheduling and using calendar instead of using a master table for each year

Hi Appsheet Community,
I am new to AppSheet and I appreciate if you could help to rectify the following issues:

There are 10 working areas in our factory. I have an annual master table that shows daily, weekly, monthly, and periodically tasks for each working area. Also, some task must be done strictly on specific days of the week.
1- How all relevant tasks can be shown correctly on the scheduled date and specific working areas?
2- How to make it dynamic to not be worried to shape a master table for each year and let AppSheet look after the rest?

0 1 301
1 REPLY 1

Hi @mohsen_shah_baghi! Again, welcome to the AppSheet Community!

Your questions, while good for a beginner, are very broad and general. How to handle those items depends greatly on your desired app design and data structure. There are many ways to solve each problem. The best solution depends on your needs.

So, step back a bit, think about your current problem, how you would like to solve it, come back to the community, describe to us what you would like to achieve with enough details to kind of paint a picture for us.

Then we can offer more useful suggestions and guide you on what features you might want to consider.

Top Labels in this Space