Unable to add/edit/delete row in table - Permission issue

I get this error message when i try to add to my table, which has the source of a .xlsx file on onedrive: โ€œUnable to add/edit/delete row in table โ€˜Indstillingerโ€™. โ†’ You do not have permission to access one or more tables in the app. Please contact the app creator to troubleshoot this problem.โ€

Adds to the table are allowed, and the columns iโ€™m adding to have โ€˜SHOWโ€™, โ€˜EDITABLEโ€™, and โ€˜REQUIREDโ€™ enabled. Clicking โ€˜View Sourceโ€™ takes me directly to the onedrive .xlsx file, which anyone with the link can edit. Iโ€™ve tried a bunch of the suggestions given to people previously asking this question, but none have been working.

Hope someone can help me with this :))

1 12 1,879
12 REPLIES 12

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Thanks for answering, both as app creator and app user, the same error still shows.

Are there any messages in the Info >> Errors tab of the app editor?

No

I recommend you contact support@appsheet.com directly for help with this.

this the same problem i am having.

For othersโ€ฆ the Excel file was opened in another tab.

Hi, I had the same issue and whats the best way to overcome this ? We need to keep the other excel file open while building the application. Is there any solution to make this work ? Thanks.

@Rifadm817 As far as I have understood it correctly how Excel365 works, there is no workaround as it closes the connection.

Thanks @Aleksi

Mornings 

This is the same problem  i am having, did you manage to fix?

Any update yet?

Top Labels in this Space