Wait condition 30 seconds?

Iโ€™m building a bot and Iโ€™d like it to wait 30 seconds before going to the next task. Is this possible?

Use case: I have a form where someone enters their address, that goes out integromat to hit an API that getโ€™s me the correct email for their location. Itโ€™s quick, but not instant. My next task is to send it to that e-mail address, so Iโ€™d like the automation to wait a few seconds. I see I can do it based on condition, but I canโ€™t seem to figure out what to do with that.

thanks in advance

0 7 499
7 REPLIES 7

I guess I should clarify, I put in a condition isnotblank([email]) to try and trigger it, but itโ€™s not triggering the task after itโ€™s filled. Mind you the filling of the google sheet is not happening through appsheet.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Nope.

Bots can only respond to changes made through AppSheet.

darn

Itโ€™s not available now but according to the post below, it is being worked on.

Funny, I was just going down this rabbit hole to see if it would work. Iโ€™m currently getting a 400 error because EST API invoke request failed - The ApplicationAccessKey is missing from the HTTP header

Wouldnโ€™t know what that is do you? I donโ€™t see it in the documentation for Appsheet API

I am not familiar with that directly. TI do recall some changes surrounding ApplicationAccessKey and remember this post concerning a similar error.

Never mind, I was able to find it.

Top Labels in this Space