Workflow not running despite satisfying condition

Hi all,

Iโ€™m trying to figure out why my workflow wonโ€™t work despite the condition set always to true and itโ€™s driving me crazy. Hereโ€™s what iโ€™m trying to do.

I have an EVENT table and a SLOT table. What i need is, when an event row is added a new Slot entry is created automatically with the values of the column [Date] & [Slot Type] from the Event table transferred to the new Slot entryโ€™s [Date] & [Slot] columns respectively.
After that, the Event entry for which a Slot was created, will have its [SLOT_UID] column set to the UID of the newly created slot.

As you can see in the image below, the Workflow should run when there is a new Addition to the EVENT table and the conditions for the actions and the workflow itself are always set to true. Any ideas why no Slot entry is created when i add a new Event entry?

Workflow:

Actions:

0 4 183
4 REPLIES 4

You already checked that there are no mandatory fields in the table: Slot_Master and Event_Master?

They both have mandatory fields. The Event ones must be filled when creating the event. The Slotโ€™s only obligatory field is the [Date] one. Is that a possible issue?

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Remove [_THISROW]. from each expression:

3X_3_5_352a7b9942a50c2a989fcacc5e9b1c111bf5b599.png

No effect. I actually used to have the expressions as suggested but that didnโ€™t/isnโ€™t working either.

Top Labels in this Space