Workflow not running despite satisfying condition

Hi all,

I’m trying to figure out why my workflow won’t work despite the condition set always to true and it’s driving me crazy. Here’s what i’m trying to do.

I have an EVENT table and a SLOT table. What i need is, when an event row is added a new Slot entry is created automatically with the values of the column [Date] & [Slot Type] from the Event table transferred to the new Slot entry’s [Date] & [Slot] columns respectively.
After that, the Event entry for which a Slot was created, will have its [SLOT_UID] column set to the UID of the newly created slot.

As you can see in the image below, the Workflow should run when there is a new Addition to the EVENT table and the conditions for the actions and the workflow itself are always set to true. Any ideas why no Slot entry is created when i add a new Event entry?

Workflow:

Actions:

0 4 185
4 REPLIES 4

You already checked that there are no mandatory fields in the table: Slot_Master and Event_Master?

They both have mandatory fields. The Event ones must be filled when creating the event. The Slot’s only obligatory field is the [Date] one. Is that a possible issue?

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Remove [_THISROW]. from each expression:

3X_3_5_352a7b9942a50c2a989fcacc5e9b1c111bf5b599.png

No effect. I actually used to have the expressions as suggested but that didn’t/isn’t working either.

Top Labels in this Space