AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Weekly Timesheet Slice

Hello, i’m creating a Weekly User specific timesheet for the users of an app. Each user should be able to see ...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Solved!
Help with Row Select (example?)

Hi all, after spending several hours with no success I need help with something that should be easy to do but ...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Deref part of

Hi All, is there a way to hide the “part of” button like show if behavior? The reason is I am trying to connec...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
Alias email

Hi everyone! I would like to know if appsheet allows users to sign-in to an app with alias email (especially g...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Alpha-numeric value

I’m using a ref table for a contact field. When I go to select the contact from the referenced menu, I select ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Appointment App

Hi, I am trying to develop an Appointment App. It will have a 30mins block. Only the selected day of the week ...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Solved!
CRM component actions

I’ve been working on building out a true CRM using AppSheet. I feel like I’m heading in the right direction an...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Show type inquiry

Some time ago, the Show type allowed for you to display any amount of static text to help guide the app user w...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
View next to map view

Hi, Where is the view for the detail panel next to the map in a map view type. I have attached a pic of the sc...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies