AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Wait to sync data

Why everytime I switch back to the app on my iPhone, after I’ve already opened it, it starts again to sync dat...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
ODBC Connection

Hi All. I rely on an Access database to upload various csv files to my dropbox, Appsheet from there in reads t...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Colored status

hello, i am trying to create a colored status column, by wich the the color would be selected by the data from...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
App Deployment

Hi . I have developed an app. It has passed deployment checks. Now i want to give it to my client who will use...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Unable to login!

Hi, I’m unable to login into my business account. The error message that I get is– " Sign in with Google tempo...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Ref Rows View

Hello- I have experience using ref_rows towards a slice. Why is it showing in a gallery view instead of a tabl...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Image not showing up

When I upload an image it is not shown in the form view and when I save the entry, I only see a exclamation ma...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies