how can i directly open "edit-form" when clicking on a row in table-view? (not "quick-edit")

in table-view  when clicking on row, first you get "detail view" after this you can click "edit" and then you get "edit form"

how can i achieve that when clicking on row in table-view i directly get "edit-form" of this row?

i know there is "quick-edit" feature but with "quick edit" feature on mobile device, you cannot see all collumns of table at a glance, especiall when ther are mulitple collums ...

thanks in advance for your help!

Solved Solved
0 2 90
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi! yOU can.

You have to build an action from behaviour and the action should be chosen as follows-

shahappsheet_1-1648888038960.png

Use linktorow expression to call the form View.

Then this action should be selected from the table view as follows-

shahappsheet_0-1648887966252.png

View solution in original post

Hi shahappsheet,

thank you very much for your quick reply - i tested it out - with your hint i found out there is a way without creating an new action: in the behavior section of the table-view there is alredy an  action called "edit" - i only have to choose this one and it works perfect - thank you so much !!!

behavior_action_edit.jpg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi! yOU can.

You have to build an action from behaviour and the action should be chosen as follows-

shahappsheet_1-1648888038960.png

Use linktorow expression to call the form View.

Then this action should be selected from the table view as follows-

shahappsheet_0-1648887966252.png

Hi shahappsheet,

thank you very much for your quick reply - i tested it out - with your hint i found out there is a way without creating an new action: in the behavior section of the table-view there is alredy an  action called "edit" - i only have to choose this one and it works perfect - thank you so much !!!

behavior_action_edit.jpg

Top Labels in this Space