POP-UP engine to display text or media on Bot-Task and Action Buttons

Guys, I think that having a option to display Pop Ups is really Basic for UX.

Sending text via SMS or Notification to the user is good but Its not enough user friendly.

It is not a very complex feature to make that may send Appsheet UX to the next level.

Status Open
1 3 145
3 Comments
Cale_QREW
Silver 2
Silver 2

Hey Entrenador_Hispano,

This would be an awesome feature as a stand alone thing, but there are a couple work arounds to potentially achieve what you are trying to do.

Take a look at this thread below from a prior post about pop-ups and it might be able to get you headed in the right direction on a pop-up style view.

Link to thread: Customized Pop Up Messages

There is also a sample app that demonstrates a little bit on a pop-up kind of feature that may help you as well. I’ll link to that demo app below for you to take a look.

Link to demo app: Popup

Hope this gets you headed in the direction you need for now and maybe they will fully add this type of feature in the future!

Have a good one!
Cale

Entrenador_Hisp
Bronze 5
Bronze 5

Thanks for the time on your answer

Yes I used to make mi own POP UPS with the confirmation option of actions, little tip here:
You can personalize them on UX → Local and errase or change “Confirmation” with the CONTEXT() function.

But, it is still a not complete option cause’ them are not able on BOTS and AUTOMATION.

It would be very usefull to have a GO TO VIEW action working on BOTS too.

Status changed to: Open
Pratyusha
Community Manager
Community Manager