Live timer

Is it possibe to have in my app a live timer?

0 9 867
9 REPLIES 9

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Nope.

Check a sample app called In Duty from www.appsheet.com/portfolio/531778 if you could use it in your case.

Sucks huh I would love this as well Eventually hopefullyโ€ฆ

Hi All,

Is there any sort of hack (ie: Js, iframe, โ€ฆ) to implement this? I created an app for our sport coaches to run their classes. For certain exercises, it would be nice to display a timer for students to push themselves until the time is up.

Thanks!

Unfortunately not, app sheet does not support any Live timer capabilities, I would push for it though :D.

I imagined something like that hahaha.

and one action to take the start time, another action to take the end time. and then the subtraction of those two will give you time

3X_4_2_4261f962e81843fb3f968d73cb849d75d04f2c41.gif

O yes, I completely understand where you are coming from, there is a ton of work to be done, and although you more than likely have a ton of use case for it, and I have massive use case for it, there are so many other smaller things that need to be done. I hope this happens, but not until all the smaller fixes and bug fixes have been implemented. It is a part of google now so who knows what the future will bring :).

@FREDY_ORTEGON you can vote here: Timers cant wait

Top Labels in this Space