Push notifications not working?

Have anyone else’s push notifications stopped working? My email automations are working, but not the push notifications…

0 5 409
5 REPLIES 5

Hi Ryan, when did you first encounter this problem? I’m now taking a look

Hi, @macastan. I don’t use the feature too often, but several hours ago when I triggered one of mine that had always worked in the past, it didn’t work. I tried setting up a new one, but that failed also. The logs show it as a “success,” and my email automations are all working perfectly…

@macastan Hi Maria, I just revisited this issue, and while my email automations are working, the push notifications are still not…

Hi Ryan, push notifications should be working as expected. Do you have automation that triggers these notifications? If so, can you verify that the user list contains the correct recipients of the notification? If you are still having issues, please file a support ticket with info on whether this occurs on all your devices, if all users are affected and if reinstalling app helps.

@mandar Yes, I am using an automation to trigger the notification. I used the same components to send an email to make sure I didn’t miss anything. The emails work perfectly, but the notifications won’t. I may file a ticket after all…Thanks.

Top Labels in this Space