• 28 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 3 Likes given
  • 9 Likes received

Mrak123's Bio

Badges Mrak123 Earned

View all badges

Recent Activity

Hi All, I'm having some issues with a Valid_if formula under the Data Vadility dropdown for one of my columns. the exact error i'm getting is:Column Name 'Barcode' in Schema 'Received_Schema' of Column Type 'Number' has an invalid data validation con...
Hi all,Been having some ongoing issues with sync speed, have tried numerous fixes, but latest attempt has involved deep diving the performance analyzer.Is anyone able to give advice on what might be causing big sync times for these parts (as shown in...
I've been having some issues with sync speeds on my app, so I thought I would take the advice of this sub. My original app had some 15 tables, with many more pages in the source Google Sheets workbook that were making calculations based on the data i...
Hi guys,I've been having some issues with the sync speed of my app for a while now. The app has to intermittently sync approx. 12 updates when a user adds an entry. This sync can often take about 5 minutes which is really affecting our efficiency.The...
I currently have this formula:ANY(SELECT(Backup[Batch Number],([Barcode]=(MAXROW("Backup","_ROWNUMBER")))))This returns me the [batch number] that correlates with the most recent [Barcode] in the Backup table.I need this formula to return the [Batch ...
Likes from