Updates Allowed Formula

In โ€œAre Updates Allowedโ€ Iโ€™m usign the following formula:

IFS(CONTAINS(LOOKUP(USEREMAIL(),โ€œMembersโ€,โ€œEmailโ€,โ€œRolesโ€),โ€œAdministratorโ€),โ€œALL_CHANGESโ€,CONTAINS(LOOKUP(USEREMAIL(),โ€œMembersโ€,โ€œEmailโ€,โ€œRolesโ€),โ€œEvent Creatorโ€),โ€œREAD_ONLYโ€,CONTAINS(LOOKUP(USEREMAIL(),โ€œMembersโ€,โ€œEmailโ€,โ€œRolesโ€),โ€œEvent Handlerโ€),โ€œUPDATES_AND_DELETESโ€)

When the user is an Event Handler, I also need the formula checks in the table Members if this specific user can edit a specific event (The event that the user can edit is in a Event ID column in the Members table). Is there any way to do this?

Thanks

Solved Solved
0 3 945
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The settings for Are Updates Allowed? apply to the entire table as a whole; they cannot be used to control access to select rows within the table.

You can impose row-level access control using the Only if this condition is true expression for the tableโ€™s system-generated Add, Delete, and Edit actions in Behavior >> Actions.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

The settings for Are Updates Allowed? apply to the entire table as a whole; they cannot be used to control access to select rows within the table.

You can impose row-level access control using the Only if this condition is true expression for the tableโ€™s system-generated Add, Delete, and Edit actions in Behavior >> Actions.

"You can impose row-level access control using the Only if this condition is true expression for the tableโ€™s system-generated AddDelete, and Edit actions in Behavior >> Actions."

How can I do this?  

I need that some table_form, not be editable ("READ ONLY") when [status] be "Ready".

Use an expression like [Status] <> "Ready" in the Only if this condition is true property of the action you want to prohibit (e.g., the Edit action) for a row with that value. To preclude editing individual columns, instead use the expression in each column's Editable property.

Top Labels in this Space