White events against white background

In my app I have a calendar page to show appointments

The calendar is showing the order date and the order time along with the notes, the category is set to the customer name

So far this has worked great but now I have noticed that some entries are white on a white background and this has caused a few double bookings

There is no specific characteristics etc but I want to know if itโ€™s possible to prevent white on white? or prevent the system from picking white?

Solved Solved
3 6 880
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Amy

Hello Iโ€™m currently working on a fix for this - Iโ€™m expecting it will be released either tomorrow or sometime early next week so please keep an eye out in the Release Notes!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

I received a user report today mentioning that they had a white background record with white text on a calendar view. The view is using a ref column, not a color column.

This issue made the user initially under the impression that the record was never made, but once they realized it was a white background, such a small thing not being fixable on my end is resulting in random records being unreadable and unrecognizable in this important view.

FYI: I donโ€™t see white on my mobile version or on browser preview, but I do see black. I do not recall black or white previously being colors used for calendar view, and this older post seems to back up my recollection.

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

Amy

Hello Iโ€™m currently working on a fix for this - Iโ€™m expecting it will be released either tomorrow or sometime early next week so please keep an eye out in the Release Notes!

HI Amy this is great. I was just trying to manipulate this but I see its not possible to exclude colors on categories.

Please let us know.

thanks

best

Brilliant, thanks Amy

White is supported in calendar view:

@Amy have you seen my third post?

Top Labels in this Space