AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Corporate Plans

I’ve been trying to reach appsheet regarding the corporate plan. I submitted the forms a couple of times and I...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Chart help please!

I have one table and multiple slices, I would like a chart that shows my virtual columns (which are totals col...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
App Crashing

Hi All, does appsheet have a limit when using google sheets? I have 2 sheets with over 8k rows, 1 with over 19...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
ENUM doesnt work

Greetings! i have a trouble about the enum on certain amount of data. is there a limit of appsheet on reading ...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Column order in Forms

My spreadsheet has the columns in the correct order. However I have about 10 columns in the middle that have a...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
Duration expression

Hi. please help. I need to calculate the duration from Released Timestamp to 4 more timestamp ([Timestamp 1],[...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Slice row filter w/ enumlist

A new appsheet user. I have successfully created slices with row filters using enum type column. The row filte...

• 0 Likes
  • 8 Replies
Solved!