AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Formula Help

Hi All, I created a sheet which my staff update in a month. This sheet collects data on store performance. The...

• 0 Likes
  • 9 Replies
Date filtering

I’m having an issue with adding date filtering to my ordering app. I have a table of promotions with start and...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Error adding row

Error: Perform DataAction ‘Add Action FAD’ failed because Field ‘KeyField’ in table ‘ActionSheet’ is not updat...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
OCR Find Record

If I have a table containing vehicle registration numbers or license plates, how easy would it be using OCR to...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
File uploading

Hello I have an app with employee data(id, name etc.) This data is coming from an ERP system and is updated da...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Time server

how to make the clock or date in the server, so that the time and date cannot be edited when the user uses the...

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies
Repeating Shifts

Hi Community, I’m wondering how I would have an event repeat in my calendar every X amount of days by using a ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies