AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Count counting

Hi all, how do I generate a number with letters as a quote number? the counter needs to add by 1. ex: JB-00000...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Sending email

I have a problem already known, but I can not solve it. When sending an email with items from a daughter table...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Sending report

Hi all, I have a report that is send when a certain action is performed. nothing has changed on it and in the ...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
WORKFLOW setup

Hi i have an app that emails the workflow whenever anything is added changed updated etc. the table with the d...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Click even

Hi, can anyone help figure out this? what I’m trying to do is, when I click YES I enter a number for permit fe...

• 0 Likes
  • 8 Replies
Connect appsheet with Tresorit

Can appsheet connect with Tresorit cloud ? Due to the EUGDPR regulation, I found that Tresorit is one of the c...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
START VIEW - condition

Let’s say I have a view in which urgent data is pushed. This would be my start view. But if there is no urgent...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
Question regarding format rules

I am struggling with (probably) an easy solution. I have a view in which there are certain products with expir...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Valid if help

I have a table with date columns. One column has a valid if statement to prevent adding two events at the same...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies