AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Ajuda

Ajuda! Como colocar imagem e texto para visualização do tipo Deck sem ser do tipo REF de outra tabela. Exemplo...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
Assign alphabet

Hi. In the system im making for my company, I need to assign 3 alphabet to each product. And the alphabet is a...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Input de dados

Hello how are you? I would like to know if there is a way to create a form from my restaurant’s website La Lar...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Different Forms Ideas?

I am looking to see if anybody has any ideas how to accomplish this. My application is mostly an inspection ap...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Chart colors

Hello, I have a chart, shows [status]; total amount “open” and “checked” or filtered “open” or “checked”. If “...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Data

Hello,I have two apps that share the same data source. But I came across a problem with the Date. The second a...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
PDF Template

I can't get the templates to work.I just want to display a value in the PDF.I want to use the "Start" function...

• 0 Likes
  • 17 Replies