AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Name of View

Hello everyone.I want to show the name of the clicked row on the current view. Can someone help me to do this?

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Base Layer

Hello everyone.Can we change the base layer into a 360 degree view that we can navigate through? (Like street ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Power consumption

Hi, I'm working on a app to calculate and monitor energy consumption of various buildings.I'm facing some trou...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Solved!
Expressions and forms

I have an action button.I want it to open an editable version of the row I am currently in. However I want to ...

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies
Solved!
Filtrar mapa

Buenos Dias:Tengo dos tablas de uno a muchos y busco la forma de filtrar una vista de mapa que solo se vea el ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
actions and views

I want to make a button in a table that opens a form that associates with changing information on my table. Ho...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Only If - Email

HiIn a BOT I am using a template to be sent to various email recipients. The fields are:[SendTo][CcTo]Both are...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!