AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Images

Hi Therei would like to know if it is possible to use a bot to create a row in another table that includes an ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
EXPRESSION

I wanted the app to not allow to save if the last 3 values in column [shift] are not yet 3 of the same [shift]...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Solved!
Crear Marketplace

Estoy interesado en crear un Marketplace de servicios y productos específicos de utilidad pública. Quisiera co...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
Search

AppSheet changed the way search works.If I search the superset of data and come up with a subset then edit one...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Using SUM() function

I'm very new to appsheet and need help on adding two values with SUM() function on my google docs template. Ho...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Tracking

I would like to build app that tracks sample processing and notifies for any delay

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Images

Going to ask the question again in a different way. When I use a data action to add a row to another table in ...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Read PDF file

I try to explain it in English, if Google doesn't translate it correctly I try to do it bether.I am creating a...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies