AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Slash HYPERLINK()

Hello, i want do actions.External: Go to a website.When you scan a QR, go to link.The link is 10.0.0.100:1900/...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Need Help

I want the sheet "Form Responses 1" to show the date in column DATE B2:B. The date is being shown but it is be...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
データソースのスプレッドシートについて

データソースのスプレッドシートはA、1スプレッドシートファイル、1シート →1テーブルB、1スプレッドシートファイル、複数シート →複数テーブルどちらが使い勝手いいですか?Aの場合はDriveを見れば、ソースの確認がし易...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Solved!
muestra de datos

HolaTengo esta tabla de nombre marcabaseusuario con las siguientes columnas:_RowNumber [Número] / idEmpresa [T...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
I need Help

Could you assist me in fixing this?NOT(OR(AND(ISNOTBLANK([AWB NO]),ISNOTBLANK(SELECT("Notification Not Met",AN...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Ghost records in slice

Dear all,I have an amazing behavior with slices on a table. I inserted fields from 2 different tables into the...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Change Timestamp Bug

When trying to configure the Columns to watch for changes option in the change timestamp Type Details section,...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies