AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

View based on ref view

Hi i know is a widely debated topic, but i’m going mad in my applicant app every applicant has some “work expe...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
List filter

Hi. I have a dependent dropdown in my form and I need to filter out a lot of options from the list. Its the [P...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Stripe Error Messages

The service we use for billing and payments and is having issues this morning: https://status.stripe.com/ This...

• 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies
User Account

Example: I have a public app with the amount of thousand of users, and I want to allow all single of them to h...

• 0 Likes
  • 23 Replies
Solved!
Nested Forms

I’ve looked at and studied the documentation and example apps and can’t quite sort this out. Hoping I can get ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Scheduled Report

Hi, I am trying to set up a schedule report to check my inventory once every 2 week. I create the report for t...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Auto Re-Open

Hi everyone, I’ve enabled the Auto Re-Open switch for a form, but it doesn’t work. What could it be? Thanks!

• 0 Likes
  • 10 Replies
Solved!