AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Add logo

Please, could someone suggest me the most efficient way to include a logo in this position:through the use of ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
reset column to blank

Hi. I want to have an automation where the bot automatically set a column to blank when the month changes. if ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Display filter button

Hi,I'm building a very simple app. In my spreadsheet, I have 2 columns : Name and Entity. To visualize the inf...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Appsheet

Good morning, i'm suryo nur prakoso from PT Dan LirisI want to ask about using the free appsheetwhat is the di...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Edit PDF

Hi all, This is more for curiosity's sake as I was asked this question by a customer, "Can you add a signature...

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies
Solved!
POWER

I am trying to use the POWER() expression to calculate values for the column 'Vel_1', but it is giving an erro...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Interactive Image

Is it possible for a user to click on different areas of an image to navigate to a certain place?My mind goes ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
Google Sheet won't update

hi all. I read previous posts to find answers, but I had no luck.I summarize my problem in this scheme:1) If I...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
Solved!
Enumlist

Hi,I have a EnumList column with three different values presented as buttons in Edit Form View. Is it possible...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies