AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Connect in Database

Hi Appsheet Users/Community,Good day.Is there a way for the appsheet app to connect into private database? If ...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
Overlap in lastname

Hi,I would like to adjust the label of a table on the basis of lastname. It should show [firstname] if all fir...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
000, 001,003

Hi. In the app im making for my department, there is a column where we have to use running number to assign ce...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Create PDF in background

I currently have a Bot in place that creates a printable PDF every time a record is updated. This significantl...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
New root user

The person who initially set up AppSheet is no longer working for our company, and I need to take complete own...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
White Label Apps

In our organization we have some apps in AppSheet with the Publisher Plan. This apps, now a days, are only use...

• 0 Likes
  • 8 Replies
Mark as done

Hi my favorite people. we have a route to attend every week. is there a way to mark as done after we visit and...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
mapas

Compañeros, les quisiera preguntar si existe alguna forma de hacer un track point mediante un boton y se regis...

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies