AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Input Error

can you explain me why this function not given input ANY( SELECT(Selling Price List[PRICE], AND([Item SKU Code...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
Two way Vlookup

Hi,Please help. How can use two way lookup whithout helper column in the appsheet form. i want voolup mrp base...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Help with a IF() nested

Hello everybody,I need your help!!! I have three table , the first is table LISTA PLATOS, It´s a recipe table,...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Related columns in xlsx

I have a recursive table that manages stock. It is recursive in the way that the same stock can be used as ing...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Two Spread Sheets

I am trying to create an app in which employees can pick between two different products checklists. How do I i...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
Solved!
Currency symbol

Hi, How can I set the currency symbol to the right side of the number with whitespace between them? Something ...

• 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Help with References

Hi all,I am trying to reference my tables. Each table has a unique key, though i would like to call a specific...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Linking forms

I have a membership directory with two forms.Form A is a list of cottages sorted by cottage number. The only o...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies