AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Sync error

Hi, Yesterday, i added a New table with a context view formula to allow new entry.I maked a mistake and the fo...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Broken Reference

As you can see, the "Estado" is with a broken reference, I guess it's because my valid ifBut if I try other wa...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Solved!
Check-in app

I have build an app to operate as a digital secretary to handle visitors.The idea is that we will enter the vi...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Help Primary views

I would like the help of all of you, I need in the primary view only to show me the last 30 data, at this mome...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
adding another constraint

@Joseph_Seddik Prior Post IF( IN(1, SELECT(ProductModel[Created_Order], [Season] = [_ThisRow].[Season])), MAX(...

• 0 Likes
  • 9 Replies
Solved!
text color

is possible to format part of field/cell text (colors, bold etc)?

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
MySQL question

Hi, I'm new to AppSheet!I was wondering if there are any specific way I should be setting up my MySQL for AppS...

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies
Solved!
Concatenate

Is there a way to concatenate something from 1 table to another table?

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
XML File type.

I would like to know if XML is supported to create an app.or other possible (file extension) to use, currently...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
co-author

Good morning Another question.If a client is the owner of an app and I am the co-author why am I not allowed t...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!