AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Price symbol at end of data

Hi everyone. I´m working on a PDF Template and the price symbol for the [Price column] is being set after the ...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
WEEKNUM() day

For WEEKNUM(), does a week begin on Sunday or Monday? The help page doesn’t specify and I’ve got a Report runn...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
Warning logo in signature

Hello everybody Same problem already seen few days ago with images but with the field signature ( nobody seems...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Definitions

Is there a manual somewhere? What does regenerate structure mean? And whats the deal with the blue dot that ap...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Subscription plan

I’m setting up a subscription plan. We have potentially 50 users which uses the app, but it’s seasonal how man...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
Change Data Workflow

Hello, i have table called “Supplies” i created a new behavior for this table which is execute an action on a ...

• 0 Likes
  • 19 Replies
Solved!
Table Action to Form View

Is it possible to use the action: “add a new row to this table using the values from this row”, then open that...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies