AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Clustered bar charts

Hello, IS there a work around to produce clustered bar charts or stacks? In the language of appsheet, this wou...

• 0 Likes
  • 9 Replies
Numeric keypad

Hello! I need to use the numeric keypad to enter values ​​such as 15-25-411, with the number format it is not ...

• 0 Likes
  • 8 Replies
App crashes / bug?

Hi, It seems that appsheet has a little bug when enable "use tabs in mobile view” in dashboard views. The app ...

• 1 Likes
  • 8 Replies
Photo folder

Good morning guys, I have three applications that access the same database. But they are storing photos in dif...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Multiple signatures

Hello Does anyone have a sample app that would demonstrate the ability to capture an undefined amount of signa...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Date filter

I need to save data for a certain date. but in the built-in filter, an example does not display a specific dat...

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies
New Action Button

Is there anyway of hiding the ‘New’ action within a dropdown field; I have a few Ref columns within the forms ...

• 0 Likes
  • 8 Replies
Solved!