AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

count day in two date

Good afternoon, I would like to calculate the duration in days of two dates, excluding Saturday and Sunday.I h...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Address lines

Hi. In my database the user will enter their address. Some address will have up to 7 lines and some of it is o...

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Solved!
CONFIG APP

Como posso usar configurar o meu app para que fique com mostre apenas aqueles quem está no local!exemplo

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Data Recovery

I have a probelm with an app syncing, thankfully only 22 records but all the same important ones. tried all th...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Video File Size Limits

What is the a file size limit, if any, for video files (with .avi and .mp4 formats) hosted on Google Drive?Tha...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
Enumlist is true

Hello, I have an Apparatus table as my parent table. I have an apparatus Inventory table as the child and a Ve...

• 0 Likes
  • 8 Replies
Solved!
QR Code Scanner

Hi! I'm trying to make an appsheet for attendance time tracker. When the employees log in their time, they wil...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies