AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

type

What kind of type do I need to define in order for it to give me this option:* yes* no* other_______________

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
IF FORMULA

hello again,i wanted to add the "Not Ready" in the formula but it's not working, am i missing something? Pleas...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Solved!
Time Clock Button

Hello,I'm trying to add a time clock feature in my app. My goal (if possible) is to skip the form from the UI ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
Appsheet Pricing

Hi. I have couple of qq. Thanks in advance. - If my app is a subscription app with a week of free trial, does ...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
Solved!
Enumlist

In my job table, I have an enum with two choices: Routine and Project.I have a enumlist list with multiple ser...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Export form

Is there an option to export from the form to a word/pdf file?I have a table that when I click on one of the r...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Fail valid_if

Hi everyone,I'm having issues with the action's input and email permissions.I have 2 columns of data and IT No...

• 0 Likes
  • 26 Replies
Solved!
Extract Value

Hi i have question. i have 3 table.Table 1 - Students Names.Has this Column Names. ( [Student ID], [Students N...

• 0 Likes
  • 9 Replies
Solved!