AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Error in IF statement

I have tables Users and Work Order and I have a dashboard view(User filter view and Work Order table view)If t...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
share the app

HI, I install the app via appsheet on the iphone. It works well. however, the next day, I was asked to login t...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
APPSHEET + APPSCRIPT

Hi all, as you can see the column Deposit No is auto updated with value everytime a user add new data. but i f...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Solved!
Post form summary

I’ve built a form where users can enter about 20-30 items. After submitting, I would like the app to show a su...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Total Excel Reports

Buenas, Tengo una pregunta como podria Colocar una fila al final del Reporte en el excel que genera appsheet. ...

• 1 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Form To Api

Hi,I have a script to pull data from my project management software into a google sheet, where it is then disp...

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies
Apps Feedback

I see this feedback in my mailbox but I don't know where to find that feedback. Can soneone show me?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!