AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Autofill in forms

Hy, So I know this one is possible because it is done automatically, but I want to know how to reproduce it. S...

• 0 Likes
  • 8 Replies
Solved!
MixPanel Setup

I was attempting to set up a mix panel account to monitor an app that I have developed. I can’t really find an...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Refresh Dashboard on Iframe

I have the app on an iframe on other website, the main view is a dashboard, is there a way to refresh the dasb...

• 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Dash Views

Guys. I have messed around with the Dash View, great thing to have especially if you have different datasets y...

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies
Using timestamp as Key

Hi, My app was used to count inventory items by a several people simultaneously on separate locations. I used ...

• 0 Likes
  • 9 Replies
Appsheet dropping connection

When ever I try to test the pdf creation and viewing workflow in one of my apps, I get a 404 error, and then I...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Conectar con Trello

Hola gente, alguien sabe como conectar appsheet con trello? El correo que me genera trello no me lo permite ap...

• 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Slice/partition

Hello I have an inspection app for multiple sites. For each site there are 5 fields that are the same accross ...

• 0 Likes
  • 11 Replies