AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Appsheet

Hello, does anyone have any idea about how to make an EnumList that only appears after selecting certain thing...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Solved!
security filter

please kindly help me i have security filter on ...how do i prevent duplication so the two users cant enter th...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
looker

HiI have data :Tickets - with values of 1 and 2Supporters AgeI want to do a sum based on the ticket the and th...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
scheduled automation

Hello therei'm new to appsheet and would like to know that is it paid or free plan to use schedule automation....

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
Setting Graph

Hello everyone,I'm new to graphic design on appsheet and I can't figure out how to achieve what I want.Here ar...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Solved!
CASCADE ACTIONS

Bonjour,J'ai une application professionnelle de suivi des stocks de bois en forêt.Je souhaite pouvoir sélectio...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Sync delays

Hi everyoneI have developed a farm management/sales app for a client, which has been working fine for 9 moths,...

• 0 Likes
  • 9 Replies