AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Updates

Hi Everyone.I have a problem with updates. I have a form in which I place user, start date and end date to fil...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
VPC Service Control

I am writing to discuss an issue we are facing with our attempt to use Bigquery as the data source for our App...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
LACK OF CAPACITY

Eu tenho um problema, acredito que é apenas uma falta de competência da minha parte, mas se alguém puder ajuda...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
New Desktop View

When is this expected to be out of BETA. the reason I ask is some things have been in BETA for years, like the...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies
APP lento :(

Buenas, estoy triste ya que mi app que tanto me costo hacer tiene ese error, se produjo cuando en una hoja hij...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Strange Rounding

Hi guys,I have a simple sum that adds up all the values in a column, then a VC takes the total and divides by ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Bot Workflow

Hi Guys,I have a bot named Subtask Notification. This bot has an event-only update and a condition based on th...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
Solved!
API update row

I would like to update a row from a different table, should i just increment a column? is that the best way to...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies