AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Subscription plan

Hi All, I have a prototype that I wish to deploy for 140 users but on a tight budget. Can I pay for the app pl...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Yes/No

In a form one of the fields is in Yes/No format. If the answer is no, nothing should happen. But if the answer...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Sum Qty Issue

I have given an image below. There is a problem in that. I want the total qty sum to be not rows.  

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Unknown Error Message

I am getting the following error whenever I use "Preview App as". Any ideas on how to fix this?`404 - File or ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Solved!
Link to wiew or ref

Hello,i need help for create a view or linkI have 2 tables :Table 1IDProductLotTable 2IDMade productProduct_Ne...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
Bugs

Today I check all my app have the same bug that all action such as in View detail and Dashboards be showed alt...

• 4 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Reset dropdown enum

Hello!I've a enum list with buttons that dinamically enables one of two droplist depending on the selection:Mo...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Form into Form

Hello, my idea is to have multiple forms each linked to a seperate table. I would like to access those forms b...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies