AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

App Sheet View

Thank you in advance!I have an app with the field being marked as Goals as an ENUM LIST. The list has 3 goals....

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Help Appsheet

I have to create an app to make estimates. there are various types of work and for each type of work there are...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Popup a message

Popup a custom message option (Formula supported) after Save button clicked and for every success added/edited...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
Create automatic fields

Hello,I would like to know if there is any way for the AppSheet to create fields automatically, for example I ...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Solved!
Tournament creation

Hi Everyone,I am completely new to App building but I've created a tournament google sheet with different temp...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies
FILTRO FECHA

Tengo una tabla con los siguientes campos: FECHAPeriodoSKUDescripcionGrupoCMVInventarioCosto_InventarioBodegaP...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
App Syncing Error

For one one of the tablets using our app we keep getting an error "Your input contains more than the maximum o...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies