AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Select Statement

Hi friends,I have a [MAINTENANCE] table which is related to a [GRAVE] table, which is also connected to the [S...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Solved!
dashboard view help

I have 2 dashboard views in my menu bar.Can I make it so that, when I dig deeper into the child table in 1 vie...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Solved!
Barcode scanner

I am new to this and trying this out for our company. I created an inventory app. I have a product page, an in...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
UX Responsive

Hi! Good Afternoon Community!Surely they have had the same concern as me.I wanted to ask you if you know how s...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
Create a simple app

I'd like to create a very simple app that will record my location, using a dynamic drop down list, with a time...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
Issue with CSV export

Hi, I am trying to export CSV format for one of my tables but the columns from the appsheet table are all comi...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Solved!
Search filter

Hello,I'm afraid to know the answer, but is there any way to change the behaviour of the search filter in the ...

• 0 Likes
  • 13 Replies
Solved!
Import and export bugs

Hello.I have a question about importing and exporting CSV.Both tables use spreadsheets.- ImportBoth were impor...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Solved!
Columns not showing

Hi guys, Ive added a new column on my Google sheet and regenerated it on appsheet, it still does not show on t...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
ERROR

I put in the Maximum value 1038991 and Minimum value 1000000. When I put the Valid If expression and set Inval...

• 0 Likes
  • 12 Replies
Solved!
Email Template

Hi, As you see in attachment, this view is looking so complex for user. How can I convert this in table format...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Solved!