AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Logging an Action

I'm very new to Appsheet and I'm not sure how to ask for what I need!I have a sheet (Log) that records if some...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
Google Data Source

Hi folksi have selected google as a data source and it goes through all the process but it’s not showing up in...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
Audit log report

Is there a possibility to get a warning via mail/ sms/ ... when there is an error in the audit log.Or in other...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Report Automation

Hello Guys, Could you assist me on my issue regarding report. I want here to email PDF only single table "Orde...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
LatLong Problem

Hi, Is anyone can help me with this problem?I using Here() with one of field in appsheet, coordinate is right ...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
Appsheet locale

Hi, I have read the documentation regarding Appsheet locale, and mine is set up correctly, however the date in...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
Device Assessment App

Hey All, I have this app following on from a google form. It is to be able to check damage to electronic items...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies