AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

OCR model

Greetings.I've trained an OCR model to populate simple data (first name, surname, dob, id number) and the iden...

• 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
Inventory Management

Hello everybody,I sell pet products and am making an app for my own use. I need to control the stock of each c...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
PDF作成時のImageサイズについて

Automation でPDFを作成時、Column date type Image のサイズは変更できるのでしょうか。現状では余白ができてしまいます。ドキュメント全面にimageが貼り付けられるようにしたいです。

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
I need help please

I have an app developed in appsheet operated around six months ago but today not load and show this messages:<

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Solved!
Formula

 Please kindly help me I want if I press the no access.. Every column should disappear and if I press yes the ...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Input () - Unsolved

Dear Friends, Kindly help me with this issue.https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/AppSheet-Q-A/Action-INPUT...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies
AppSheet error

[7-2295000034572] I need quick support here with this error. All apps from the accounts x1@periseg.com.br and ...

• 0 Likes
  • 8 Replies
Solved!
Action - INPUT()

This Input function doesn't give default value as TODAY(). Kindly Solve it. It is a expression of Behaviour - ...

• 0 Likes
  • 17 Replies
Basic Filtering 101

Im increasingly frustrated by the filtering quirks of AppSheet.This time I am wanting to filter for a slice of...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
Solved!
Delete row

Hello everyoone. I want to create an action that will delete one row or (more) if i have two rows or (more) wi...

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies
Solved!