AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Date format

Is there automatic date format I can use to display day of week and date like you can in sheets/excel. I want ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
OCR Qs

Hello! I'm starting to use OCR in Apps. In this case, I'm trying to find a name in the text coming from the im...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Appsheet API

Hello, I am curious if this is possible. I have a license plate data that is saved on my new form. I want a se...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
White Screen On IOS?

I am seeing an error on iOS which occurs sporadically. If the user closes the app, and then reopens, they some...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Or / and expressions

Hi,i'd like to filter only my records that have due date [TODO] = today and the days before today.This formula...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!
apps deleted

I emailed support to let AppSheet know that Intelligence and bots were not working, and were no error messages...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Comparing two lists

Hi!I'm working on a filter for dietary restrictions.In one table I have the recipes and a column with a list o...

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies
Solved!
Appsheet Fillable PDF

Hi everyone!Does anyone know if it is possible to populate a fillable PDF via appsheets automations or using s...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Datetime

I'm trying to identify de night shift it goes between 8pm and 6am noting that if there's less than 3,5 hours o...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies