AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

expression

Hello. I use the regular expression in google forms to validate the answer: It has 7 strings all caps 3 letter...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies
Solved!
Columna virtual

Tengo el siguiente problema.Para un producto, cuando estoy en el Detail la columna virtual "Stock actual(App)"...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
how to work with charts

Hi team,where can i find info about how to work with charts?I need to show total tasks done by worker by day.t...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
how to add

es una tabla muy básica solo tiene tres columnas, fecha, gastos y observaciones y quiere tener una columna con...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Table Overwritten

GuysI am having major problems with data. For some reason my tables (csv) in Dropbox are being overwritten wit...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Appsheet wizard

Hello Appsheet Geniuses,I hit "Save & Refine" but am battling to use the editor in this format and, as a begin...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Price €/kg

Hello everyone, I should indicate the prices of my products with the unit of measurement € / kg. I believe tha...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Solved!
Data Entry

Hello AppSheeters,,I am Rick a NewB, loving AppSheet,I have a question about entering data into a form, I have...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!
Enum collect data

Hello guys, i need your helpI'm trying to collect data for a list of specific value in the [sub activity] colu...

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies
Solved!
Attachment name

I seem to having issues naming my PDF file in an email attachement, the main address is missing ([_thisrow].[H...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Solved!