AppSheet Q&A
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Have questions about using AppSheet? Need help with your app? This is where you can ask questions and find answers from a global community of your peers, app creators, and platform experts. Reference help documentation here.

Forum Posts

Map view

Hello Everyone.Is there a way to make certain points on the map view appear only when zoomed in and hide them ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Help Chat No Reply

Hi I used to get replies on the help chat in the editor but now they go unanswered. Is there no longer support...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Blank Data appears

When I do two functions simultaneously, the data blank appears. Inside the Virtual Column.SELECT(CAMPUS SCAN S...

• 0 Likes
  • 7 Replies
IN() Function

Hi all,I have a problem understanding di IN() expression.I have a table where are stored many records and ever...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies
Months between dates

Hi,I have some tasks each having Start Date and an End Date . I want to get the amount of months including the...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies
Solved!
Creating a Summary View

Hi all,I'm trying to create a dashboard view in my app, that takes snapshots of data and displays them neatly ...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies
Solved!
Sequence of actions

Hi!Im trying to pass a value throught various sheets.Right now "ActualizarInventario" is working, but I dont k...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
Solved!